Hey everybody! I have tons of magazines laying around, and sometimes they just have to go! Instead of just throwing them away, why not make something new? Here’s a list of seven things you can make with some old magazines!
- Make paper beads! I did this last week and it was a blast! After following some instructions (paperbeads.org) I made about twenty paper beads from old books and magazines with modpodge and a toothpick! I would actually be making more, but I’m waiting for my Bamboo Roller Kit to come in the mail!
- Make a mailer! This is actually quite easy to do, but this tutorial will probably explain it better than me. Or you could even cover an old mailer with magazine paper too!
- Make a Bow! Here’s a wonderful tutorial on How about Orange about making paper bows!
via How About Orange
- Make Jewelry! Here are a few cute tutorials on making your own recycled paper jewelery! I actually made a candy wrapper bracelet!
- Make Envelopes! I do this from time to time, and it’s actually quite fun! Just take apart an envelope and make a tracing template out of it with a manila folder. Then cut it out and use it to trace onto magazine pages. Cut it out and then glue the sides to the bottom!
I hope you guys enjoy! (I think I can start to see the magazines start to fly off your shelves!)